Are you a Website and SEO guru looking to do your bit for a better world?
Look no further! You are in the right place. This website needs a makeover to ensure it remains up-to-date and relevant to our organization’s mission of promoting wildlife conservation and protection.
Photograph by Sami Kizilbash.
We are a non-profit organization that uses artificial intelligence to help protect wildlife. Our website is a valuable resource for people who want to learn more about wildlife conservation, AI and how to get involved in our work.
- Update the website’s content, including news articles, blog posts, and educational resources to accurately reflect the organization’s activities, events, and initiatives.
- Maintain the website’s technical infrastructure to ensure it loads fast, is easy to find and is secure.
- Monitor website traffic and analytics to identify areas for improvement and make recommendations for changes to increase engagement and traffic.
- Improve the loading speed of the website
- Publish project summary post
- Re-arrange the website and include FAQ section
Skills and Experience
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience with web development in WordPress and content management systems.
- A commitment to use your skills for environmental good.
- Be part of a community of volunteers who are making a difference in the world
- Learn about wildlife conservation and AI
- Showcase your skills and make connections that could help your career